The Vessel ledgers show that Arnolt convertible 236 was shipped on the SS Kollbrynn with convertibles 238, 239 and 240, received in Chicago via the Great Lakes on 4 August, 1953. Purchaser was M. E. Palmer on 3 November, 1953, invoice 1242. It was purchased in 1954 by the Helgesons, who owned the car until 1980, then sold to Jarl deBoer. It was driven only 60 miles between 1971 and 2020, and was repainted white by the Helgesons. It is very complete and unmolested.