Arnolt 261

Available Info for Arnolt 261

Chassis

TD26113

Engine

XPAG/TD2/26611

Style

Bertone Coupe 4330

Location

Virginia

US

Paint Color

Black - now Red

Upholstery Color

Beige

Wheels

Borrani

Optional Extras

Originally supplied with painted wire wheels.

Ownership History

Dennis Burkey; Willamburg, VA (757 784 4566, restored by Dick Scardamaglia (707 935 0654, Scardamaglia@cs.com) in Sonoma:

Ex Dale Johnson, Box 1325, Morro Bay, CA 93443, 805 772 1752, ex Bob Robinson, Fresno, CA 209 487 6277 ex Howard Leech, Fresno, CA

Additional Information

MG produced this as a "Chassis Only" Left-Hand drive TD with Export to North America specifications (EXLNA), on 18 March, 1953. The Vessel ledgers show that Arnolt coupe 261 was shipped on the SS Kollbrynn with Arnolt coupes 258, 260, 263 and 266, and convertibles 256, 259, 262, 265, 268 and 271, arriving in Chicago via the Great Lakes on October 13, 1953. The purchaser was British Motor Sales, San Diego, Cal. on 8 January, 1955, invoice 168.

We’d like to make this website as comprehensive as possible.
If you have additional information about this auto, please contact us!

View Other Arnolt MG Autos